[This event has ended, thanks for participating!]
To all our existing and future DIFX users,
We are holding a Black Friday Party that will start on November 25 and will last until Cyber Monday (November 28)!
All of you who can manage to accumulate a total trading volume of at least 30,000 USD for BTC, ETH, and the DIFX Token can attend the party. All your trading activities, including your buy and sells, will be considered your trading volume.
We have prepared a total rewards pool of 100,000 DIFX Tokens. 500 winners will be selected randomly based on the rules to each win up to 200 DIFX Tokens.
For New DIFX Users
To be eligible for this, you have to first become a DIFX member. The good news is, aside from the campaign rewards, immediately you can earn some parts of our $500 Rewards Program:
- Sign Up and get $10 worth of DIFX Tokens
- Complete your KYC verification and earn $20 worth of DIFX Tokens
- Make your first deposit and receive $50 worth of DIFX Tokens
- Start your trading and hit the goal to become eligible for 200 DIFX Tokens!
If you’re already a member of the DIFX exchange, just login and keep on trading to reach the required trading volume and become one of our 500 lucky winners.
The party will start on 25th November 2022, 12 PM GMT and will last 28th November 2022, 12 PM GMT or until there are no more rewards left.
Terms and Conditions
- – This event is only applicable to both new and existing DIFX users on the DIFX spot exchange. Sign Up now to become a DIFX member.
- – All DIFX users must have completed identity verification (KYC) by the end of the activity period to be qualified for any rewards. Learn how to complete your KYC.
- – The prize pool is 100,000 DIFX Tokens and every winning DIFX user can earn up to 200 DIFX Tokens as a trading bonus on their spot wallet.
- – Please note that you can withdraw your rewards. Any deposits made during this period can be withdrawn without any limitation.
- – Campaign is valid between 25th November 2022, 12 PM GMT and 28th November 2022, 12 PM GMT or until the prize pool depletes.
- – Winning reward is only valid for 3 days for trading and if you do not claim your reward within 5 days of activity, you are ineligible for the reward.
- – Eligible spot trading pairs: BTC/USDT, ETH/USDT, DIFX/USDT
- – DIFX reserves the right to disqualify trades that are deemed malicious or illegally registered accounts in bulk, as well as trades that exhibit self-handling or market manipulation attributes.
- – DIFX regrets to inform you that users from the following regions and countries will not be permitted to participate in this event: Belarus, Cuba, Central African Republic, Democratic Republic of Congo, Lebanon, Libya, Iran, Iraq, North Korea, Russia, Somalia, Sudan, South Sudan, Syria, Ukraine.
- – DIFX reserves the right to disqualify any users who engage in dishonest behaviors or create multiple accounts for any proven instances of fraud.
- – In case a loss occurs by trading with the free rewards, and additionally, if the users make a deposit. Only if the loss is recovered from both the free rewards and the deposited funds, the user will be able to withdraw funds to their account.
- – DIFX reserves the right to edit, amend or cancel the event at any given time without the need to fulfill the stated terms and conditions.
- – For more information, please contact us via [email protected] or our 24×7 Customer Support.
DIFX shall not be responsible for any loss arising from any investment based on any recommendation, forecast or other information herein contained. The contents of this publication should not be construed as an express or implied promise, guarantee, or implication by DIFX that the forecast information will eventuate, that clients will profit from the strategies herein or that losses in connection therewith can or will be limited. Trades in accordance with the recommendations in an analysis, especially leveraged investments such as foreign exchange trading and investment in derivatives, can be very speculative and may result in losses in particular if the conditions or assumptions used for the forecast or mentioned in the analysis do not eventuate as anticipated and the forecast is not realized.