Dear DIFX users,
Digital Financial Exchange (DIFX) is adding Volt Inu (VOLT), a highly deflationary cryptocurrency to its spot exchange. The VOLT/USDT pair is listed on the DIFX platform since 11/11/2022 from 1:00 PM UTC onwards
- – Trading Pair: VOLT/USDT
- – Deposit Available: 11:00 AM UTC (11/11/2022)
- – Trading Available: 1:00 PM UTC (11/11/2022)
- – Withdrawal Available: 11:00 AM UTC (11/11/2022)
- Please note that trading for VOLT/USDT is available on the DIFX platform.
What is VOLT Token
Volt Inu (VOLT) is a hyper-deflationary token whose aim is to invest in multiple crypto products such as NFTs, altcoins, and staking and farming of stablecoins. VOLT is planned to be a hyper-deflationary token, therefore, the profits made on treasury investments are then used to buy back and burn VOLT tokens. The platform also has an automatic 2% burn on ETH and a 4% burn on BSC.
Volt Inu (VOLT) Community
DIFX shall not be responsible for any loss arising from any investment based on any recommendation, forecast or other information herein contained. Crypto products are unregulated and could be highly volatile. Please be aware of the risks before investing.