Dear DIFX users,
The Merge, the biggest Ethereum upgrade to date is due in 2 days (15 September). As the Ethereum network is preparing itself for the transition, we’re going to suspend the withdrawal and deposit of Ether (ETH) until the network is stable for any transactions.
- • Starting Date and Time: 15 September, 04:00 HRS (GMT)
- • Estimated End Date and Time: 15 September, 16:00 HRS (GMT)
- • Token: Ether (ETH) and ERC20 Tokens
Please note that
- • You can still trade during this time and only withdrawal and deposit of Ether (ETH) and ERC20 tokens will be suspended
- • The suspension will continue until the network is stable and ready for transactions
- • We will notify the reopening of the withdrawal and deposit services in another announcement
If you’re interested in The Merge and its effects on the Ethereum ecosystem, read our article in which we talk in detail about Serenity, the Ethereum’s journey to a Proof-of-Stake (PoS) network.
If you have any more questions regarding this, please feel free to contact our 24/7 Support Team