Digital Financial Exchange (DIFX) is unveiling a new feature that allows its users to buy their favorite cryptocurrency using their debit or credit cards. DIFX Buy Crypto, the new feature, comes from a partnership with Onramper, a technical infrastructure provider that enables its partners to offer various payment solutions via different PSPs.
DIFX Buy Crypto: Get Your Favorite Crypto by a Few Clicks
At the moment, placing market orders is probably the most common way of buying crypto assets. For that, you have to transfer some credit to your crypto wallet, mostly in form of USDT, find the trading pair you’re aiming for, and use that credit to place an order. Once the order is executed, you’ll receive your tokens in your crypto wallet.
Even though this approach is quite straightforward, many newcomers to the crypto market may not be willing to go through this process to have some crypto in their wallets.
DIFX Buy Crypto feature provides an easier way to buy crypto assets and allows you to buy your favorite cryptocurrency using your debit or credit card. The process is quite simple:
- Go to DIFX.com and choose “Buy Crypto” from the top menu.
- Choose your desired crypto and fiat currency from the list.
- Enter the amount you’re willing to spend and check the amount you’ll receive.
- Click on “Buy” and make an account with your selected provider.
- Verify the account and click on “Go To Payment”.
- Accept the terms and conditions and enter your credit/debit card details. Submit the transaction.
- That’s it! You just bought some crypto with your card.
You can also use the “Wire Transfer” option instead of your credit/debit card to buy your favorite crypto asset. At the moment, you’ll be able to buy Bitcoin, Ether, Litecoin, and USDT with your credit/debit card, however, more crypto assets will be available shortly.
Who is Onramper
By aggregating on-ramps and building the intelligence to make sure the right on-ramp is used for the right transaction, Onramper provides its partners with seamless payment solutions that enable them to offer credit/debit card support to their customers.
The platform’s smart on-ramp routing engine will recommend the on-ramp that is most likely to result in a successful transaction. Onramper supports more than 200 cryptocurrencies and 95 fiat currencies.